Why My Dog Needs This Harness?
If your pup is only wearing an ordinary dog collar she can put a lot of tension on her throat as she strains forward, especially if you grip the leash or yank it back.
This kind of pressure can hurt your dog’s neck regardless of her size, but especially if she belongs to a smaller breed.
No Pull No Choking
- No Pull - Trains your dog to walk beside you
- Four-Point Adjustable Straps: Straps are adjustable, it will not give the dog a sense of restraint and anxiety.
- 3M Reflective Straps ensure your dog’s safety at night.
- Stainless Steel D-Ring design can attach a rope tied when you drive a car you can tie it to the seat.
- Comfort Experience: The fabric material is resistant to tearing and the straps have no elasticity so will not deform. The soft sponge pad won't hurt the pet's skin. Breathable and lightweight give the dog a more comfortable experience.
|Chest Girth: Measure around the widest part of your pet's torso, right behind their front legs. Leave room for fingers to ensure comfort.
If your pet falls in between two sizes, we recommend purchasing the larger size.