Dogs are pack animals by nature. This means that from an early age they instinctively draw towards the mother and the rest of the pack. When you take a puppy into your home, the animal not only leaves the mother, but also the current pack. To help the puppy in a safe and healthy way, the Snuggle Puppy can be used. The Snuggle Puppy creates the intimacy of the mother through warmth and a simulated heartbeat. This will make your puppy calmer and less likely to feel alone, less anxious, and less prone to separation anxiety.
The Snuggle Puppy is in reality a cuddly toy with a palpable beating heart and a heat bag that your young puppy can lie against. The Snuggle Puppy can calm your puppy in 3 ways:
- Lifelike heartbeat: There is an opening in the belly of the Snuggle Puppy, where the special pulsating heart can be stopped. The heart has a palpable and audible heartbeat, and the calm pace has a calming effect on the puppy.
- Pleasant warmth: It is often recommended for young puppies to put a hot water bottle in the crate. This gives the puppy the feeling that he is not alone. The Snuggle Puppy also offers this warmth, by means of a heat pack that stays pleasantly warm for 24 hours. The heat bag can be placed in the belly of the Snuggle Puppy near the beating heart.
- Familiar nest scent: To fully prepare for the arrival of your new puppy, the Snuggle Puppy can be placed in the puppy's nest before the move. In this way, the Snuggle Puppy will get the familiar nest scent, which will help the puppy later in the move to the new home.
The Snuggle Puppy is ideal for young puppies that have just moved into a new owner. The Snuggle Puppy can also serve as a surrogate mother for motherless puppies.
- A tool to help your puppy.
- Operates on 2 AAA Batteries (included) and lasts up to 2 weeks, with 24/7 use.
- Contains 1 heat pack, which lasts about 24 hours.
- With an on and off button, so you can always use the cuddly toy when needed.
- Washable (without heart and heat pack).
Size Snuggle Puppy
Each Snuggle Puppy contains 1 heat pack. The heat pack can be activated by removing the heat source. Shake the heat source briefly and make sure that the contents can mix well. Then place it together with the heart in the pouch of the cuddly toy. It takes about 15 to 30 minutes for the well to fully warm up. If the heat source becomes hard, it no longer gives off heat and you can throw it away. Because the heat source is made of natural ingredients, it is not harmful to the environment.
If you do not need the heat source for 24 consecutive hours, you can place it in a sealable plastic bag. Squeeze all the air out of the bag and seal it tightly. The heating process then stops and you can use it again at a later time.
6 x 1 x 9cm