Pet bath water spray is in an fun toy for your pets, enjoy the lovely swimming period with your nice puppy; and it is so nice to take pictures.
Q: I had a toy like this many years ago for my dog, he got sick after swimming. I took him to the vets, they said that these kind of toys are bad for your bed. Encourage the pet to drink the water, in a pool, its contaminated water, chlorine and bacteria etc. And that is why my dog got real sick.
A: This product is designed for family swimming pools. Please keep the swimming pool clean and Let tap water exposed to the air for at least 24 hours to dissipate the chlorine before let the dog swim; even if you don’t use water toy, animals playing in the water will drink the pool water .And the recommended playing time for the pet ball is 30 minutes.
Q: This the toy durable?
A: The toy is firm and durable for years. Use ordinary batteries to spray water continuously for two hours; it is recommended to use rechargeable batteries, so it can be used repeatedly. The recommended playing time for the pet ball is about 30 minutes.